Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

May Road reflection

What?
We went to May Road school to give them a better idea about genius hour. We played some games, and one of them was trying to create a jigsaw puzzle. We had lots of fun. Next we had to get signatures from the May Road school students and I was the first one that finished the 6 boxes.






So what?
We did it because we thought it would be great for us. They needed help with genius hour so we decided to help them out a bit. After a while they will be experts like us.  





Now what?

My next step is to work with people in different schools and countries. I need to help more students and parents.


This is my reflection about my trip to May Road school. I hope you leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.